basic UNIX-based web site hosting
|Linux / UNIX-based Web Site Hosting|
Outsourced HTML, PHP, & QuickTime
Need more mailboxes, mySQL, or
additional support block time for the increased users? see also:
Standard UNIX Web Hosting Plan
|UNIX Basic Web Site Hosting|
The hosting package for businesses and individuals needing a basic web site hosting option at a very low price with their own identity.
Includes these great services at an incredibly low price:
- Domain name web site
- 2 POP3 / Web mail accounts
- FTP access
- 250 MB of web site disk space
(w/ add'l 100 MB / mail user)
- Up to 10 add'l e-mail identities with e-mail forwarding and aliases
- Statistics of web site traffic
- CGI access / PHP
- WebDav access
- 60 minutes of support time included per 12-month renewal cycle
- $25 setup fee for web site and user account(s) if database ACLs are already set by developer. Otherwise, setup is billed hourly in 15-minute increments.
- $15 for Mindwatering to register or transfer DNS of your domain name for you. (New registrations are $15/year - max 10 years.) As existing domain transfers tend to be time-consuming with complications, this fee covers up to 30 minutes of Mindwatering's support time for the transfer. Clients handling their own domain record transfer referencing our mail/application servers are only charged a $5 fee to cover the time for the web/mail DNS entries on our servers.
- Increased disk space. $5 for 50 MB/month.
- Additional POP3/Web Accounts: Upgrade to UNIX Standard Hosting. Time deducted from support-time block if after initial setup.
- Non-shared, dedicated web servers for your company in virtual machines (VM) on VMWare Infrastructure.
- QuickTime audio media on-demand from our OS X QuickTime server.
- Custom Lotus Notes application or Lotus Domino application (web-based application) development.