upgraded IBM (Lotus) Notes/IBM Domino-based hosting
Upgraded Lotus Domino Hosting
$359.70 / 6 month / 360 minutes support block time
The managed Lotus Notes hosting package for businesses and individuals with more than 10 Lotus Notes / DWA (iNotes) e-mail users and/or out-of-the-box/custom applications to run on the IBM Lotus Domino Server. This upgraded Lotus Domino hosting solution is intended for those businesses or individuals needing multiple applications and/or multiple web sites (domains) requiring a larger support time block and more disk space than the standard Lotus hosting package. It also includes a larger discounted support block of time for the higher number of configuration and user changes inherent in larger deployments.
- Multiple domain name web sites (via Internet Sites)
- Lotus Notes Mail/Collaboration Account(s)
Note: See licensing details below.
- Access mail via Notes Client, POP3, IMAP, or Web Browser (DWA/iNotes)
- 50 GB of disk space for your Domino-based workflow application(s).
- Up to 250 GB of disk space including all workflow and mail applications together.
- Support block base-cost covers businesses w/up to 100 IDs / e-mail accounts with e-mail forwarding and aliases
Note: Additional accounts can be added to this hosting support block plan.
- Statistical reports of web site available
- "Restricted" agent access
- 60 minutes of support time per month included (360 minutes per 6-month renewal cycle)
- $25 setup fee for web site and user account(s) if database ACLs are already set by developer. Otherwise, setup is billed hourly in 15-minute increments.
- $15 for Mindwatering to register or transfer any entries DNS of your domain name for you. (New registrations are $15/year -- max 10 years.) As existing domain transfers tend to be time-consuming with complications, this fee covers up to 30 minutes of Mindwatering's support time for the transfer. Clients handling their own domain record transfers referencing our mail/application servers are only charged a $5 fee to cover the time for the web/mail DNS entries on our servers.
- Increased disk space.
- Custom virtual server (VM) hosting for more control and flexibility.
- Notes Client/iNotes User Accounts (Lotus license CALs). IBM requires all customers have their own IBM Lotus Passport for licensing. Licenses are separate from hosting. We can help you with licensing directly w/IBM or an IBM Business Partner.
- Non-shared, dedicated Lotus Domino servers for your company in virtual machines (VM) on VMWare Infrastructure.
- QuickTime audio media on-demand from our OS X QuickTime server.
- Custom Lotus Notes application or Lotus Domino application (web-based application) development.
- Additional block-time can be purchased at a bulk rate discounted from our normal consulting and development rates.