|Changing your Notes password is done while inside/using your Notes Client. |
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to update your Notes password.
Notes: These instructions assume you are already logged into Notes and want to update your password.
For each step, click the triangle/twistie below the step's instructions to see the instructions.
1. Select "File" on the menu across the top of the Notes window. Under File, click "Security", then "User Security...".
2. Enter your current/existing password. Click "OK"
3. In the Security Basics section, click the "Change Password..." button.
4. Enter your current password again. Click "OK"
5. Enter you new password twice in the "Enter new password" and "Re-enter new password" fields. Click "OK".
6. That's it. Your password has now been changed.